How to Make Any-night-of-the-week I hate Mondays, Lasagna!

I hate Mondays, Lasagna!.

I hate Mondays, Lasagna!

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, i hate mondays, lasagna!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

I hate Mondays, Lasagna! is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. I hate Mondays, Lasagna! is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have i hate mondays, lasagna! using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make I hate Mondays, Lasagna!:

  1. {Prepare of ground beef (80/20).
  2. {Get of fresh spinach (chopped).
  3. {Take of mushrooms (chopped).
  4. {Prepare of pasta sauce (I use mock marinara, will post the recipe seperately).
  5. {Take of horseradish.
  6. {Get of lemon pepper.
  7. {Take of Italian seasoning.
  8. {Take of salt.
  9. {Prepare of pepper.
  10. {Make ready of oregano paste.
  11. {Take of basil paste.
  12. {Get of no boil lasagna noodles.
  13. {Take of mozarella.
  14. {Make ready of monterey cheese.
  15. {Make ready of Italian Blend cheese.
  16. {Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
  17. {Prepare of eggs.
  18. {Take of Ricotta (cottage cheese may be used as a substitute, if used you will not need the eggs).

Steps to make I hate Mondays, Lasagna!:

  1. Brown ground beef with horseradish, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning..
  2. Once the meat is browned add in the spinach, mushrooms and remaining seasonings. Cook over medium until mushrooms and spinach have cooked down..
  3. Whip 2 eggs in a bowl, add in ricotta cheese and parmesan. Mix thoroughly..
  4. Coat bottom of lasagna pan with marinara. Layer as directed on package of no boil lasagna. I use lots of cheese on each layer..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food i hate mondays, lasagna! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: